Wireless Modules are compact and manufactured in extruded aluminium. Each module communicates with the Controller, stores information and processes commands. It has one function, to gather information on up to 24 cues and fire them exactly when required. In doing so, in the background, it relays information for up to 199 other modules in the network.
- The LED display screen provides information on signal strength, battery power and available / connected cues.
- Cue continuity can be checked simply by turning the module on which sends a 2 mah current through every port.
- A temporary loss of signal will not affect the functioning of this self contained unit and is detectable by the Controller.
- Power is supplied from built in Li-ion 18650 batteries providing 16 hours of operating time. Embracing the latest engineering designs has allowed us to have this function.
- 90000 uF capacitors are used to provide the fire power, producing up to 28 amps at 24v.
- Each port can fire hundreds of standard igniters in one hit, upscaling to allow any module to fire many thousands of such igniters in one display across the 24 cues.
- Accuracy of timings for firing cues is provided MOSFET switches,3 Levels of safety security: 2 level electronic switch plus 1 level physical relay switch.
- 10msPulse time.
- Each Module has cue addresses in 6 groups of 4 connectors A(1-4) – F(1-4).
- Programming a Module is simply done by the main Controller unit transmitting a set of instructions in milliseconds. Confirmation from the Module that it has received the instructions is available.
There are no reviews yet.